July 6, 2022
Have you ever found yourself not knowing what to do with your emotions or feelings?
We’ve all been there.
Everyone goes through tough times every so often, but sometimes life can get overwhelming, and whenever you go through a tough time, one of the best things you can do is talk to someone about it.
Why Does Talking About It Help?
Experts say that talking about your feelings can relieve stress by allowing you to process your thoughts and emotions. Although talking about it doesn’t necessarily solve the problem, it lets us break them down into bite-sized pieces, which can help us understand the situation and ourselves.
No matter what you are going through, it’s never a good idea to bottle up your feelings. Doing so can cause emotional stress and influence your well-being.
If something is bothering you, talking about it will help, and if you ever need someone to talk to, Hapi is there to listen.
Hapi is a self-care app for anyone going through life. Many people have come to the platform to vent and talk about relationships, school, work, their feelings, and the small everyday things on their mind.
Although some people may find it odd to talk to a stranger at first, most find comfort in talking to a Hapi Listener. Below are a few reasons why Hapi talkers enjoy using the Hapi app.
1. Affordability— Even though Hapi is not a replacement for therapy, talking to a therapist can be expensive(e.g., hundreds of dollars per hour!) and hard to find.. However, Hapi is only $18/hour, making it one of the most (if not the most) affordable options available.
2. Convenient — You won’t need an appointment to talk to someone. However, if you particularly enjoy a Listener, you’ll have the option to schedule a call based on their availability. When you need someone to talk to, send a request, and you’ll be connected to the first “Hapi Listener” available.
3. Private — The platform is entirely anonymous, and all your conversations are confidential.
4. A Place To Destress — Life is full of ups and downs. Sometimes we need to vent, and we can feel much better when we do.
5. Personable But Anonymous — Sometimes, there can be a disconnect between you and a therapist. But when talking to a “Hapi Listener,” know that each Listener is a normal person just like yourself.
6. Selective (no internet trolls allowed) — Not just anyone can be a “Hapi Listener.” Hapi goes through a thorough screening process for each potential Listener so that each talker (you) is linked to someone non-judgmental, compassionate, and empathetic.
7. Can provide a pleasant experience — Depending on your situation, talking to an anonymous person can be pretty enjoyable. You can share thoughts, exchange laughs, and have a friendly conversation. After all, you are talking to a normal person.
8. Low risk — You have a secret to share, but are you afraid that your friends and family will find out? It’s not a problem with Hapi. Conversations between you and a Hapi Listener are private.
Talking about your problems doesn’t always fix them but what it does is help you process your feelings, which in itself can be part of the solution.
Know that you aren’t alone, and when you need someone to talk to, Hapi is a fantastic platform that allows you to be yourself, speak your mind, and do so without judgment.
Although Hapi isn’t a replacement for therapy, Hapi allows you to talk about your feelings to an empathetic listener without judgment.
If you ever need someone to talk to, Hapi is here to listen.
Looking for an empathetic ear, a place to vent, or meaningful conversation? Download Hapi today and use promo code Listen2Me for your first FREE hour.